SME Credit Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
LMA Recruitment's client is an alternative finance company with an exciting temp to perm opportunity for an SME Credit Analyst. As the Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing and making decisions about loan applications using the developed credit grading system and working closely with the origination team to validate applications quickly and transparently.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse loan applications from Origination for credit approval, providing structuring, covenant and pricing recommendations as well as feedback on the key credit risks
- Provision of transaction support including making input into loan documentation and ensuring that loan documentation complies with credit approvals
- Provide feedback on rejected and accepted loans to help the Origination team to refine loan eligibility criteria
- Support the Head of Credit to continually enhance the credit process
- Lead on structuring debt facilities for each deal
This is initially a temporary opportunity, with the opportunity to go permanent based on performance.
You must have at least 3 years' experience, ideally within a professional services/financial institution. Please apply within.