SME Credit Analyst - Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
An exciting opportunity is now available within an alternative finance company as a Credit Analyst. As the Credit Analyst, you are responsible for assessing and making decisions about loan applications using the developed credit grading system. Working closely with the origination team to validate applications quickly and transparently.
The Credit Analyst will need to:
- Analyse loan applications from Origination for credit approval, providing structuring, covenant and pricing recommendations as well as feedback on the key credit risks
- Provision of transaction support including making input into loan documentation and ensuring that loan documentation complies with credit approvals
- Provide feedback on rejected and accepted loans to help the Origination team to refine loan eligibility criteria
- Support the Head of Credit to continually enhance the credit process
- Lead on structuring debt facilities for each deal
This new opening is for someone who is based in the North Region and would like the flexibility of working from home 2 days a week. You must have at least 3 years' experience, ideally within a professional services/financial institution. Please apply within.