SRA Compliance Assistant Manager - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Reputable client base
My client is a multi-disciplined law firm which is nationally renowned for its legal services. They are recognised for their employee satisfaction and offer a collaborative working environment. They are looking for a SRA Compliance Assistant Manager to work within the Finance team in Birmingham.
- Identify and implement training needs across various departments including Finance, Legal and Support Staff to ensure compliance with the Solicitors' Regulation Authority Accounts Rules are maximised.
- Effectively monitor breaches of the SRA Account Rules for audit purposes.
- Organise staff training on the SRA Account Rules and highlight the importance of compliance with the rules.
- Make recommendations and review processes to improve compliance within the Finance Team and wider company to minimise breaches.
- To work closely with COFA's to improve compliance and ensure best practice across departments.
- Undertake regular audits of internal systems to ensure they are set up to limit breaches.
- Deal with queries in a timely way and in line with SLA's.
- Hold a strong working knowledge of the Solicitors' Regulation Authority Accounts Rules.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role.
- Hold strong time-management and organisation skills.
- Be a confident and clear communicator.
- Hold strong team-working skills and an ability to work closely with colleagues on all levels.
- Hold strong IT skills and be confident using Microsoft software and internal systems.
- Be flexible and motivated.
- Ideally be educated to degree level.
Salary is £30,000-£40,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Monday-Friday 35 hour week.
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.