Sales Associate - FinTech - £30k-£35k! - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
JOB TYPE: Sales Associate - EMEA Market, up to £35,000!
COMPANY: Financial Technology company
HOURS: 09:00am - 17:30pm | Monday - Friday
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
START DATE: ASAP
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday + BH, quarterly bonus of £2,500 depending on performance/KPIs, private health care, company socials and more!
LOCATION: A short walk from Barbican
WOW FACTOR: Fun, social team and excellent progression! Working with a portfolio of fantastic clients!
Our client is an innovative, dynamic FinTech company who is a provider of integrated risk, analytics and trading solutions, currently seeking a professional Sales Associate to join their growing team! This position involves cold calling new potential clients, client business referrals or web leads. The focus of this role is to grow revenue by generating a pipeline of new business opportunities and supporting marketing campaigns across our clients range of solutions. The successful candidate will help further develop the client's footprint in key market segments and build strong business relationships globally.
The role is best suited for a highly motivated individual who can take on increased responsibility and accountability as the role develops. The individual must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Generate and qualify high quality leads from digital campaigns, conferences and tradeshows,
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Working to KPI's as set by management
- Executing on campaigns in conjunction with ongoing marketing and demand generation initiatives
- Data entry of new contacts and leads data into the CRM system
- Gather customer insight and competitive intelligence
- Previous experience in outbound call centre, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, dedicated and driven to succeed
- An excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- A degree level education, preferably in an IT, Finance or Marketing related subject desirable
- Relevant experience relating to the financial markets with a financial institution, software house, consulting firm or recruiter'
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Familiarity with CRM Systems
- Account handling skills
- Foreign languages are an advantage
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy