Sales Manager - Financial Services Vertical - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Job title: Sales Manager - Financial Services Vertical
Salary: Basic £40,000-£50,000 - OTE £80,000+ (uncapped) + Flexible Working
NJR Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for this innovative, forward thinking and world leading tech innovation business. They specialise in offering an intelligent portfolio of solutions and services used by leading brands and blue chip clients to deliver next-generation customer experiences.
With a client list which boasts many big name brands such as Audi, Land Rover and Samsung, they are now seeking a talented Sales Manager to focus on their financial services vertical .Clients using their solution are achieving outstanding online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in my clients rapid global expansion.
This is role will suit talented business developers who enjoy increasing sales through developing relationships with new clients. They have an excellent internal sales support team which will supply leads and all the necessary tools for you to be highly successful in the role. This is an ideal role for "hunters" and those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic uncapped commission structure!
You will pitch their portfolio of solutions and services to clients whilst maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts and existing accounts, whilst researching your market to maximise sales potential and working towards your sales targets.
- Identification and Prospecting for new business opportunities in the retail vertical working closely with Marketing and Sr. Management
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Executing proven sales methodology
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecasting opportunities
- You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
- 5+ years proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with at least 3 years in enterprise SaaS Software
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Is able to manage complex deals, with multiple stakeholders and 6-9 month sales cycles
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations is a plus
- You will have the ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company's long-term goals.
This is not a "hard sell" and is a great role for those who enjoy a consultative sell whilst dealing with senior managers of market leading blue chip companies. They require a commercially minded sales person with the capabilities of getting in front of these clients to communicate the benefits to them and secure their interest.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF NJR 8502
Key Words: Sales, Business Development, Solution Sales, Technology Sales, Consultative Sales, Face to Face Sales, field sales, technical sales, telecoms, IT, saas, account manager, senior account manager, client account, regional sales