Savings Management - Compliance and Regulatory - Wallsend, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom, NE28
Savings Management - Compliance and Regulatory
£32,000 + Benefits (Annual Bonus, Share save Scheme, Private Healthcare)
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Join an established and successful specialist banking organisation on a full time permanent basis, within the Savings business area based in Newcastle.
The overall objective of ensuring the company remain complaint within the savings business area, implementing change and ensuring the business remains successful and moves forward in its newest venture.
As a Savings Manager you will;
* Have prior experience within a savings management environment
* Will be aware of regulatory and compliance related issues
* Will have a broad commercial and financial awareness.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure delivery of quality and compliance frameworks within the savings business
* Oversight and governance of risk management and reporting
* Agree and implement improvement plans
* Ensure performance is tracked against agreed measures
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Alternatively please contact Kerry Lyons for an informal chat.