Secured Lending Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
We are pleased to be working with a dynamic and established lender, who are continuing a phenomenal period of growth. They are an award winning employer who has ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for the last 2 years.
They are looking for experienced, CeMAP qualified, Sales Advisors to join their growing Secured Lending team.
You'll need to be target driven and enjoy operating in a fast-paced environment, whilst at the same time making sure the customers best interests are at the heart of what you do. This is a challenging, rewarding role where you'll be supported in developing your skills and performance in a structured way.
- Working with hot leads to build up customer rapport.
- Carrying out an in-depth exploration of our customer needs
- Assessing affordability, following detailed income and expenditure criteria
- Identifying the most appropriate product for customer circumstances
This role is for you if you have:
- Full CeMAP qualification or the dedication to study and gain full qualification through an intensive study programme.
- A minimum of 18 months sales experience, preferably within financial services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Great decision-making skills
- An evidenced track record for hitting targets
If you're up for the challenge, then here's what you'll get back:
- Up to 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
Full CeMAP qualification is a regulatory requirement for carrying out this role. Any offer of employment is subject to candidates providing evidence of exam passes in all three study modules. Candidates without this qualification will be required to undergo an intensive study programme and pass all exams during the initial 6 week training period. A full study package will be provided.
- Monday-Thursday on a 2 week rotating shift pattern
- 09:00am-6:00pm - 2 days
- 11:00am-8:00pm - 2 days
- Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
- Additional hours, including occasional Saturday working may be required during peak periods.
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 5 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.