Secured Loan Advisor - Bolton, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BL1
Job Location: Bolton
Job Salary: £23.5K Start - goes up to £25.5K after probation & being fully CeMap qualified - Uncapped commission over £40K
Job Hours: Monday - Friday (hours below), 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Between 9-8 Monday (longer shift)
9-5 or 12-8 Tuesday - Thursday
1 in 4 Saturdays at 9:30 - 2:30
Our client is the largest second charge mortgage broker in the UK, who have a fantastic reputation for the quality service they provide and the strong relationships they build with their lenders. They have third party relationships with the likes of Money Supermarket and Compare the Market to generate warm leads from customers with genuine interest for their products.
As a Secured Loan Advisor you will be contacting and converting warm online leads sent from the likes of Money Supermarket and other comparison sites, by "prime" customers who have shown an interest in loans averaging £45K - £50K in value, however these could be in the millions with certain customers.
Responsibilities of a Secured Loan Advisor include:
- Building rapport with the customers to allow you to ask open, probing questions to determine the customers' requirements and their financial situation
- Using your friendly and confident phone manner to recommend the best option for the customer after completing a thorough fact find.
- Chasing up customers who have been referred with the view to give them a decision on their application.
- Liaise with lenders as well as customers to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
- Provide a high class service from start to finish, always ensuring every part of the process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
My client has a proven track record of supporting their staff through their preferred career path and after probation you will have the opportunity to move from being a Sales Consultant to other areas of the business if they feel you are the right fit.
Experience/Skills required for a Sales Consultant role:
- Selling on the phone directly to customers (B2C)
- Strong customer service skills
- Financial services experience
- An upbeat, friendly and positive phone manner
- A money or career driven attitude
Some of the benefits of working in a Secured Loan Advisor role include:
- 22 days holiday - increasing by 1 day each year to a maximum of 25
- Your birthday off work as a holiday
- Regular Incentives
- The opportunity to receive support to sit your CeMap.
- Monthly team nights out/meals/
- BUPA Healthcare - can add immediate family to this
- Free on-site parking
Time Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Time Recruitment within 3 working days please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
Secured Loan, Secured loan advisor, Secured lending, loan advisor, loans, outbound, inbound, selling, insurance, finance, car finance, Sales, Loans, Financial Sales, Bonuses, Inbound, Lending, Finance, Bolton, Immediate Starts, Benefits, Qualifications, Progression, Bolton, Inbound Financial Sales, Finance Broker, Sales Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor, Senior Sales Advisor, Loan Advisor, Inbound Sales Consultant, Insurance Agent, Sales Consultant