Senior AML & Onboarding Specialist - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client operates within the thriving broker/dealer markets within the City of London
It has grown exponentially in recent years and now employs around 300 staff
In order to support the continuing development of this highly successful business, it requires an experienced dynamic, compliance professional to play a key role supporting the Anti-Financial Crime and Onboarding manager running the department.
- Assistance to the Head of Department in all aspects of Financial Crime prevention, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Fraud, Sanctions and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF).
- Provide support to the first line of defence and CDD team in the day to day management and functionality of Financial Crime risks and controls, Sanctions, PEP Screening and KYC/CDD.
- Review of Customer Due Diligence "CDD" on clients and counterparties, in line with the firm's requirement to comply with AML regulations.
- Responsible for the completion of routine AML & KYC questionnaires.
- Coordinate and assist in the administration of issuing compliance employee AML/ABC training program.
- Contributing to AML onboarding policies and procedures.
- Mentoring and training team members.
- Assist in the execution of ad-hoc projects as required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive AML onboarding experience, most likely to be from a broker/dealer background
- Knowledge and background Commodities, FX and Securities.
- Policy setting