Senior AML Business Analyst - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst? With significant knowledge within AML and Compliance?
Would you like the opportunity to work in an exciting role with an innovative and expanding financial services company?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to have a conversation with you…
My client is embarking on a significant transformation across all lines of defence and requires an experienced compliance and AML Business Analyst to join their Compliance Technology team in Glasgow.
In order to be considered for this role you should have a strong demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst in Anti Money Laundering solutions and have working knowledge of AML products.
For this role you should have:
- A proven track record of working in an analyst role within a financial institution on AML projects and products
- Solid requirement gathering and elicitation experience
- Understanding of lean and Agile principles would be advantageous
- Strong all round knowledge and understanding of transaction monitoring products and solutions including Mantas, Actimize and Fortent
- Competent liaising with senior stakeholders
- Capability of working with complex data
- Gather information, perform analysis and define technology requirements, business rules and ensure the technology meets the business objectives.
- Work closely with a number of partner areas individually and collaboratively including the virtual teams.
- Work on Complex data mapping issues
- Perform analysis and implementation of models migration and Optimization.
If this sounds like a role you would succeed in please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can contact me directly on or email me at