Senior Accounting & Financial Control Manager, Billing & Settlement - Bristol, United Kingdom,
The employer is a leading telecommunication.
- Leading Coaching & Developing a team of 6 qualified and part qualified Accountants.
- Managing the relationship and performance of an offshore team of around 14 staff based in India.
- Delivering timely, accurate and informative reporting, billing and cash management for circa £150m of wholesale revenue & costs across EE LTD and within a highly complex and changing area.
- Month End Reporting, working with a range of senior stakeholders & service providers within Consumer, Group Finance, and external suppliers to ensure the timely and accurate reporting of wholesale revenues and costs.
- Working closely with commercial and systems change projects to ensure that Finance impacts and requirements are captured and delivered.
- Translating complex financial outcomes to senior financial and non-financial stakeholders through both oral and written communication.
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Ability to understand complex IT systems.
- Experience of senior stakeholder management, demonstrating ability to work closely with and communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Substantial Knowledge and broad experience in finance.
- Experience managing and coaching teams to be brilliant.
- Proven ability to operate in a complex, fast paced matrixed business environment.