Senior Analyst - Portfolio Pricing - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team of very bright, highly Analytical and motivated individuals.
Something of a hybrid role, we're looking for someone with excellent Analytical and Modelling skills along with strong commercial acumen and ideally the ability to price portfolios for acquisition.
We're open to someone with skills & experience such as:
- From a Credit Risk / Modelling background with strong commercial acumen with knowledge of the Credit Risk Lifecycle
- OR be from a More Statistically-biased background, not necessarily in Financial Services but have the propensity to learn
- OR be from a more Investments / Economics background with an keen interest in the Analytical aspect of what you do. IE - Econometrics or Investment Analytics
- You'll have Modelling experience, coding skills and be highly analytical by nature
- Smart, bright and outgoing will fit in well with this team
What you'll be doing:
- Analysing and Pricing Portfolios of Accounts for sale to acquire - looking at quality and frequencies, prices, values and more to ascertain profitability and viability of purchase
- Negotiating and liaising with sellers in regards to acquiring said portfolios
- You'll lead a team of 2 x Analysts in time - possibly more as the business grows
- These can be anything upto Multimillion Energy consumer books or some specialist Commercial debt purchase
- You'll create new pricing methodologies, take an active role in the Investment committee and you'll be heavily involved in negotiations too, if not leading
This is a key role in a firm who are currently undergoing exponential growth - it's an exciting time to join and for the right person could be a real career-maker.
Our client also offers a strong bonus, excellent benefits and an amazing city centre location to work in.
Feel free to call any of the team at PeopleGenius for more info.
Keywords: Senior Analyst, Senior Modelling Analyst, Investment Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst, Risk Modelling Analyst, Credit Risk, Investments, Data Analyst, Senior Analyst, Pricing Analyst, Credit Risk Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Modelling Analyst,
Commutable Locations: Manchester, Stockport, North West, Cheshire, Lancashire, England