Senior Analyst - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV1
Our client, a highly successful and award-winning Building Society, are looking for a Senior Analyst to sit within their Payment Regulations Compliance team.
As the Senior Analyst, you'll undertake risk assessments, analysis and engage with technical/IT and non-technical stakeholders to identify, review and recommend solutions to improve operational risks, issues and non-compliance for our processes and systems.
You'll ensure the Society remains operationally fit for purpose and compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory payment requirement, including LINK and VISA card scheme rules and standards and providing reports to internal/external bodies.
Analysis experience within a financial services environment
- Experience of undertaking risk assessments, workshops and assurance/controls activity
- Good knowledge and technical/IT understanding of payments risk and compliance
- Experience in engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Having a working knowledge of payment and card scheme regulations, standards, rules and guidelines
- Have a high level of understanding of the systems and flows for processing payment and card transactions
If you think you have the relevant skills to be successful in this role and want to play a key part in the future of the Society then please apply today!