Senior Asset Manager - Property Finance - Distressed Debt - London, United Kingdom,
- Risk analysis
- Loan documentation - review and examination
- Deal management support and client liaison in the NPL space
- Underwriting knowledge - analyse borrowers' financial statements and operating statements, assessing compliance with transaction documentation.
- Detailed due diligence and research - Where necessary liaison with other internal departments and senior management.
- Knowledge of enforcement/litigation processes in UK & Pan European focus
- Independently perform risk management functions for commercial loans.
- Cashflow modelling (very good excel skills)
- At least 6-8 years experience in the UK & European property finance sector.