Senior Associate / Analyst - Equity (Relationship Management ) - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Associate / Analyst - Equity (Relationship Management )
£50,000 - £70,000 (Bonus up to 15%)
Essentials for your application to proceed:
- 4 years + applicable financial services / equity experience
- Knowledge of DealCloud, BlackMountain, iLEVEL or Cobalt
- Strong Degree
To satisfy the needs of a growing client base, our client is looking to hire an additional Senior Analyst/ Associate in our Client Services Group in the London office.
The Senior Analyst will be supporting and strengthening relationships with EMEA based clients.
Work directly with Relationship Managers and special projects including:
- Presenting performance results and market updates to clients and their Boards of Trustees.
- Assist development of an annual strategic plan for clients that serves as the platform for portfolio allocation decisions for the year.
- Construction of client portfolios
- Maintaining a working knowledge of assigned client portfolios and the investments within these portfolios.
- Possess a working knowledge of accounting principles and be able to extract and analyze data from financial statements.
- Work with other departments internally, including investment teams, legal, research and reporting, to aggregate information needed to help prepare client deliverables
- Assist in client portfolio development including development of pacing models, responding to allocation decisions and preparing strategic plans
- Assist the preparation and reviewing of quarterly and annual reports for clients
- Respond to client questions and special requests (analyze reports/informational requests), interact with Relationship Managers to ensure that the required level of client service is being provided
- Assist with other duties and special projects (including business development requests) as needed
- Become proficient in using relevant technology tools and systems in order to service clients most efficiently and deliver on specific projects