Senior Associate -Payment Operations - Harrow, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA1
We are currently hiring for a Senior Associate -Payment Operations for one of our Clients to be based at Harrow. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
- To ensure the timely and accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing Payments for Individual and Corporate clients, Credit, and Operations & Liability departments in keeping with stipulated guidelines.
Salary Offered : £25000 p.a
Working hours : 09:00 a.m to 18:00 p.m [ Including one hour lunch break]
- Responsible for the verification of the authenticity of all payment instructions from Finacle and other related applications.
- Responsible for the verification of all outbound remittances for retail and wholesale banking customers like individual, corporate services, syndication, FIG and investment payments.
- Responsible for the verification of all Finacle / SWIFT Connect customer remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all Inward/outward position advised to the Dealers and Treasury settlement department through Request Management Services.
- Responsible for the verification of all incoming remittances.
- Responsible for the verification of all currency bookings.
- Responsible for the timely and appropriate resolution of customer queries, and any other queries relating to reconciliation, SWIFT, or received by email.
- Responsible for end of day check for SWIFT/FTI/Intranet and Ofac Station and confirmation that all day's payments were processed.
- Respond to Audit findings and implement recommendations.
- To ensure monthly MIS to prepare and submit to Management.
- Any other duties as delegated by Manager or Deputy Manager.
- A good degree in finance or business
- 3-5 years previous experience in Payment Operations within Banking industry
- SWIFT / CHAPS, BACS and SEPA
- Previous experience of managing / supervising staff.
- Strong planning, organising and monitoring ability and experience; an effective time manager.
- Must be able to boost staff morale - developing mutual understanding and trust within the team and engendering a positive workplace environment.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Team Building
- Change Management
- IT skills and systems used( including Excel - Macro)
If you feel interested in the role and have the required expereince and qualifications, 'Apply' immediately.