Senior Associate Investments - London, United Kingdom,
As a Senior associate you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the preparation of Investment proposals for presentation to UK Regional Investment Committee.
- Responsible for financial / credit analysis for investment transactions.
- Responsible for Quarterly review of investments.
- Responsible for preparation of Exception reports relating to Rating action / Price breach / deterioration in financials promptly and meticulously.
- Responsible for preparation of control reports and submitting of same to IBG.
- Responsible for inputting of investment deals in the Finacle Treasury and coordinate with Back office to ensure that deals are settled well in time.
- Preparation of Divestment reports for presentation to UK Regional Investment Committee.
- Responsible for filing / maintenance of all investments related documents / records / approvals / UKRIC minutes etc.
- Responsible for coordination with Back Office / Mid Office and Auditors and for meticulous MIS reporting to IBG.
- To shoulder the responsibility in respect of any new tasks assigned / contemplated within the department as per expectations of Manager (Investments).
- Is expected to handle all routine matters in the department in the absence of other personnel.
As a Senior associate you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical attention to details and sound judgement.
- Excellent analytical skills - questioning and discerning.
- Target driven and goal oriented - is functionally organised, delivers to requirements and meets timelines.
- Excellent Balance Sheet analysis skills.
- Excellent understanding of Fixed Income instruments.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving capabilities - is capable of prompt and effective actions in addressing issues.
- Conversant with Advanced Features of Microsoft Excel including usage of VB Macros.
- Must be conversant with Balance Sheet analysis / Credit Analysis.
- Must possess an eye for detail and is accurate.
- Must be an excellent time manager - able to allocate time effectively.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Keenness to continuously learn and expand knowledge in the field of Investments / Fixed income markets / instruments.