Senior Business Analyst - Banking - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Senior Business Analyst - Banking (Business Change)
City of London
£45-50k + benefits - Permanent
Financial Services, Banking, Business Analyst, business analysis, customer, mortgages, stakeholder management
Our specialist Banking client are looking for a strong and dynamic Business Analyst (4-6+ years' experience), as they create a brokering platform.
This is an opportunity to join our client at an exciting time of growth, with the chance to make some real changes!
- Financial services experience (ideally smaller, challenger banks)
- Sound BA skills, across systems, processes and people.
- Proven experience of building relationships with stakeholders.
- An understanding of working in a growing organisation.
- Experience of delivering complex, cross functional outcomes.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and dynamic personality.
- Previous experience in or knowledge of mortgages useful!
About the opportunity:
- The Senior Business Analyst will work in conjunction with the business departments to review, assess, and develop all business change activities across people, processes and technology.
- They are curious, diligent and ask all the right questions to fully understand how we can deliver the benefits and outcomes in support of the business strategy.
- They focus on people, processes and technology with the organisation, orchestrating business area representatives, technology, HR, 3rd party suppliers to deliver the right outcome to achieve the benefits. They combine business-planning expertise to analyse and translate departments' business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes.
- They are a change agent, facilitating effective deployments/modifications to current practices including management of UAT, live proving, support and warranty.
**This position has become available due to a leaver. The ideal will be a period of handover, however notice periods will be considered**