Senior Business Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
What's The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world's largest professional services network (known as one of the 'Big 4'), is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support the Lead Project Manager within their Risk Advisory group. The role will focus primarily on playing a lead role in the delivery of a number of bank redress projects with emphasis on detailed project documentation & process as well as a high level of personal delivery and output
This role will be part of a small project team but will also have regular and formal interaction with senior client stakeholders. Reporting line will be to the Lead Project Manager.
The role will be required to design, manage & implement specific work streams to meet client project requirements over an initial 3 month period.
Tell Me More
Rate: £450-500 per day (DOE)
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 3 months initially with extension expected
- Build & manage specific critical work streams to achieve delivery of a range of redress projects in a specified time period (to be determined)
- Define requirements with client and operational stakeholders.
- Create and maintain meticulous project collateral (Functional/Project Technical specification documents) in support of the above and to full audit standards, working alongside project PMO
- Interface with internal/external project & operational teams to ensure delivery of requirements.
- Find creative/practical solutions to a variety of issues/problems/requirements by working alongside senior project team & client stakeholders by bringing detailed business analytics to bear.
- Support project management leadership with delivery agenda & support specialist work load requirements (to be determined) for example process redesign, communications delivery or customer data management
- Create and execute test & learn strategies, plans and scripts.
- Provide IT Case Management System team (CMS) with requirements and point of contact to maintain focus on meeting operational targets & requirements
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders but with particular attention to the requirements of the operational Mission Control function, to maintain synergy & up to date communication of status & requirements
- Proven Business & Senior Business Analyst Experience (5+ years).
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Proven ability to apply & deploy process design/improvement methodology
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Project to construct project plans
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experienced in putting together detailed project plans
- Experienced with customer communication process & strategy within Financial Services
- Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements ("Can-do" attitude)
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Strong documentation ability allied to excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector, especially banking
- Experience in Financial Services Remediation/Remediation projects in general
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.