Senior Business Operations Manager - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading provider of financial services.
- The role holder will act as a deputy for all Global DaaC activities. They will have comprehensive working knowledge of DaaC from a global, regional and local perspective and be able to communicate with a range of audiences worldwide, developing recipes for best practises in digital experiences for our customers globally. They will play a critical role in the way DaaC operate as a function and will have the opportunity to influence how we interact with our 41 million customers worldwide
- An individual with a strategic and innovative approach to delivery, comfortable with a high level of ambiguity and prepared to relentlessly drive through extensive change to tight deadlines
- Extensive experience in operations, operational design and business improvement in a financial services setting
- Likely to have extensive experience from a strategy consulting background or equivalent
- Extensive experience designing and delivering Target Operating Models in Digital organisations, able to demonstrate a high level of experience in business design
- Demonstrable experience in a COO or business management function
- Exceptional written and oral communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross functional teams
- Extensive experience in providing thought leadership, and driving a complex change agenda, and an ability to challenge the "status quo"
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solutions and detail oriented, with strong commercial/business acumen
- Strong Commercial Orientation, ability in balancing risks vs. rewards and maximizing the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Experience of leading edge innovation cultures such as Amazon, hi tech etc
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across the globe