Senior Business Process Officer - Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom, ME4
Our client, a market leader in saving and mortgages have an opportunity for an experienced, process re-engineering/project manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for providing support services to business functions to ensure business activity is conducted to an agreed plan and timeline.
Main duties will include: -
- Coordinating and executing defined business operations annual activity within the Change of Process Specialists function.
- Performing data analysis, reconciling large data to support with the delivery of business events and business change activity.
- Undertaking ongoing analysis of key operations reporting tools to identify areas of process and system change to improve performance efficiency.
- Ensuring all processing activity is controlled within a robust environment, agreed service standards and administered in line with compliant requirements.
- Providing visibility on all Business Operations work streams, including their status and delivery dates.
The successful candidate will have: -
- Experience working in a process re-engineering role
- Project Management experience
- Financial services experience