Senior Client Services Associate - Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom, SS13
Position Description Overview
Client focused service representative to ensure the delivery of service to contractual obligations and maintain client satisfaction. Manage day to day incidents, service impacting or potential, through to root cause and prevention to minimize client and merchant impact, protecting revenue for all parties and customer experience. Takes forward clients initiatives/issues to improve process and increase the effectiveness of FD service delivery, working with all internal departments to drive continuous improvement. Works as part of a service team responsible for day to day service driving client satisfaction.
- Incident Management - Drive resolver groups to fix issues, minimizing or preventing service impacting issues to protect reputation and revenue for client and FD. Manage the communication of day to day incidents, enquiries and service requests to the client, through to root cause and preventative measure. Escalation management.
- Deliver service to contractual obligations - Responsible for ensuring service delivery areas perform to agreed/exceed contractual SLA's and targets. Provide monthly SLA reports. Negotiate waivers where applicable and minimize financial penalties. Deputize at monthly service review as required.
- Client Champion - Understand the end to end service, including client downstream services to avoid impact to client/merchant experience for FD planned and non-planned activity. Voice of the client internally.
- Team Management - Deputize for the level 3 including responsibility for out of hours P1 management. Support and assist in the knowledge transfer to the wider (internal) team supporting the service for the client.
- Continuous Improvement - Accountable for best in class service and improving client/merchant experience, across all departments as the portfolio develops.
- Merchant Acquiring and customer service experience required
- Good standard of GCSE achievement or equivalent required
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Influencing skills
- Drive results
- Incident Management knowledge and experience
- Able to work on own initiative