Senior Client Services Associate - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Are you an experienced Administrator with a background within a Financial Advisory? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and proactive individual to grow their career.
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to grow your career within the Financial Services Industry and gain the support and training you need to professionally and professionally develop.
Ideally, you will have experience within a similar environment and be working towards some of your Financial Services qualifications.
- You will be responsible for updating fact find information in the back office system
- Processing new business on platform and off-platform including liaising with providers
- Obtaining plan information from providers
- Document management/scanning
- Assisting paraplanners and advisers with research/preparation to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business
- General office duties, including answering telephones, preparing meeting packs for client appointments and reviews
- You will ideally have previous experience working within a similar fast paced Financial Advisory
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal and attention to detail is essential to succeed
- Experience of using the Standard Life Wrap and Intelligent Office is preferred
- Any R0 qualifications through the CII are desirable