Senior Client Services Executive - Wealth Management - Cobham, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT11
Our client is an independent boutique with 3 offices across the UK.
As a senior member of the team you will be able to directly influence and shape client relationship's to ensure excellence is provided. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and client focused individual to join a firm at ground level who really wants to make a difference.
Attributes and Skills
- Friendly, open, positive and polished demeanour.
- Has previous experience in a Wealth, IFA or Asset Management environment.
- Professional approach.
- Naturally has the ability to build good relationships with Partners, Clients and 3rd parties.
- High attention to detail (nothing gets past you).
- Exemplary spelling and grammar.
- Can do attitude and enjoys making a contribution and willing to go the extra mile.
- Confident in using various IT systems and CRM's.
- Has excellent time management skills and experience of successfully achieving deadlines, and working without close supervision.
- Enjoys having fun.
- Ensuring that all client requirements are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Dealing with client application forms and payments in line with our process and regulations. Ensuring the Partners and clients are well informed with progress.
- Manage relationships with 3rd Party providers. For example our CRM provider for any system updates or indeed issue resolution.
- Manage our inhouse and outsourced Paraplanner relationships ensuring that Financial Planning and or Investment Reports are delivered timely.
- Liaise with and build good relationships with our outsourced compliance and investment administration teams.
- Regularly checking clients' investment/pension accounts to check there is sufficient cash for fees and or client income.
- Investing clients' regular contributions/cash payments into their accounts following a documented process.
- Contacting companies by phone, letter or email to obtain information on clients' investments or policies.
- Following up requests for information, checking the information received and passing on to Partners.
- Maintaining client transaction files to ensure they contain all the necessary documentation (and are kept up to date) and are updated electronically on our systems.
- Maintain clients' details on our system. For example, ensuring regular/annual reviews are correctly recorded, client current address is up to date whilst ensuring all data is clean.
- Keeping compliance registers up-to-date. For example, logging all transactions.
- Forwarding annual statements/tax packs as required.
- Answering telephone to clients.
- Greeting clients when they visit the office.
- Ensure Partners diary is managed and all necessary documentation for client meetings are prepared in good time in advance of the meeting.
- Provide Management Information as and when required.
- Taking instruction from financial planner and following the appropriate process.
- Ad hoc administrative duties.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of administration processes and providing suggestions for improvement.