Senior Compliance Advisory Officer - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client, a leading provider of consumer lending has an immediate opening for a Senior Compliance Advisory Officer to join the business.
The Senior Compliance Advisory Officer will be responsible for the provision of advice and guidance to the business, ensuring that the business complies with FCA regulatory guidelines.
This will include;
- Overseeing regulatory change to ensure the right customer outcomes are achieved
- Supporting the development of the Compliance Advisory function
- Ensuring that conduct and regulatory risk is appropriately assessed to deliver the right customer outcome
- Provision of regulatory and conduct risk advice on complex regulatory change projects.
- Ensuring timely escalation of regulatory and conduct risk
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Excellent financial services experience, with a particular focus on mortgage products
- Excellent working knowledge of FCA guidelines and principles including MCOBs
- Proven experience within the compliance function of a financial services business
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now.