Senior Credit Administrator - London, United Kingdom,
A new opportunity is now available at an International Bank in the City of London. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. As the Senior Credit Administrator Officer, you will be expected to work as part of a team that effectively manages all post credit approval activity in the second line of defence.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for identifying credit conditions within credit approvals and adding details of such conditions to the relevant sites.
- Ensuring evidence of satisfaction of credit and other conditions prior to signing of documentation and the subsequent activation of relevant limits.
- Ensuring that an audit proof record of the satisfaction of credit conditions is maintained.
- Ensuring evidence of satisfaction of credit and other conditions prior to signing of documentation and the subsequent activation of relevant limits
- Responsible for carrying out weekly sample testing to ensure limits have been reviewed and activated in line with CADs procedures.
You must have at least 3 years' experience in a role similar and the ability to work under pressure. Please send your CV today.