Senior Credit Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Job Title: Senior Credit Manager
Salary: Up to £80,000 plus superb benefits and bonus
- Pension 6% employer's contribution
- Private healthcare with Bupa
- Live Assurance x4
- Critical illness cover
- Employee protection
- 27 days holiday as a min (can take more days if required)
- Bonus up to 20% of base salary
About the role
Our client has been established for 8 years and provide funding to property investors and developers at every stage of the property lifecycle. They are very customer focused and are known for putting their customers first, with customers returning to them, because they trust them to put together the right deal at the right time.
We now have a Senior Credit Management position to support our clients growing loan book. To be considered for the position you will need to have specialist property related underwriting experience to join an energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team where everyone's opinions counts.
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of Senior Credit Manager
- Reporting to the Head of Core Credit
- Providing hands on transactional underwriting across an array of residential bridging products
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple deals, both undependably or as a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with third parties such as brokers, lawyers, surveyors, asset managers and internal work colleagues
- To be considered for the position you will need to have very recent experience of underwriting property lending applications with a thorough understanding of the end to end underwriting process.
For more information regarding the role of Senior Credit Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days