Senior Credit Portfolio Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Credit Portfolio Analyst
Up to £50,000 and benefits
Interested in a job as a Senior Credit Portfolio Analyst where you have the responsibility for the development and provision of meaningful analysis and modelling within a company? This Senior Portfolio Risk Analyst position offers you the opportunity to join a company where you will be conducting portfolio analysis as well as building and enhancing strategies and models using SAS to improve the overall profitability of the business.
For this role, it is essential that you have strong experience in talking to both clients and stakeholders and that you are currently using SAS on a day to day basis.
This is your chance to work as a Senior Credit Portfolio Analyst for a company who have become a prominent alternative UK financial institution within a very short space of time with no plans to slow down.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Credit Portfolio Analyst within the companies Commercial Finance team, you will be responsible for preparing and developing regular portfolio monitoring MI as well as carrying out analysis to pinpoint risk concentrations within the portfolio. Other responsibilities include the undertaking of strategic analysis of the portfolio using SAS and monitoring development across the credit industry.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Comprehensive background in analytics using SAS with a desire for data mining and problem solving.
- Excellent knowledge and day to day experience of SAS, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to influence and engage with colleagues and stakeholders with a positive attitude.
- Carrying out work to a high degree of accuracy combined with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Expand on your knowledge and skills to improve your own experience as well as your team and department.
You should expect to earn up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package including performance related bonus and pension.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Senior Portfolio Risk Analyst, Risk, Risk Analyst, credit analyst, portfolio analytics, SAS