Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Model Oversight - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Model Oversight
Up to £38,000 + competitive benefits
I am currently working with a challenger bank who are seeking a Senior Analyst with Modelling or Model validation experience.
You will be responsible for providing statistical challenges, analysis and oversight of the full breadth of Credit Risk models including PD, LGD, EAD models, Stress Testing etc. Great for anyone with first or second line Credit Risk Modelling experience or a statistical model development background in another area.
- With support of management, provide technical review and challenge all models across the bank (retail)
- Work on full breadth of models from IFRS9, A-IRB, stress testing, credit pricing, operational scorecards etc
- Work across teams, overseeing the first line of defence
- Advise on how models can be improved and processes can be optimised
- Engage in stakeholder management acting as an important point of contact across different business lines
- Support senior managers to ensure robustness of Credit Risk models, standards, controls and practices
- Up to £38,000 + competitive benefits
- Exposure to director level and different areas of the business
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your CV or use the apply feature on this page
Credit Risk Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, SAS, SQL, Python, Retail Banking, Strategy, Commercial, Acquisitions Strategy, Collections Strategy, Existing Customer Management, Portfolio Analytics, Product Strategy, Digital Optimisation, Marketing Analytics, Risk framework, Controls, Second Line, Oversight, Validation, Mortgages