Senior Credit Risk Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Are you looking for a Lead role within a small but high performing team who have just launched a new product as part of their portfolios? You will be leading in all aspects of their Unsecured Personal Loan product focusing precisely on Risk Analytics, Modelling and Monitoring as well as Product Design.
You will be joining a Challenger Bank who have a reputation for the speed at which they turn plans into fruition and will give their staff all the exposure needed to develop their careers.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and enhancing policies and strategies.
- Execute Strategic Initiatives for their personal loans.
- Ensure that company strategies are optimised towards the portfolio and business needs ensuring they are compliant.
- Take responsibility for identifying and improving their Risk Analytics (Modelling, MI, Product Design).
- Liaise with team members and senior stakeholders on a day to day basis.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
- Experience in Credit Risk Analytics (Data Analysis, Modelling, Management Information, Strategy).
- Proven ability in the use of SAS and SQL.
- Exposure to the full Credit Risk Cycle.
- Strong Knowledge of Unsecured Lending including Credit Cards and Personal Loans.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
You should expect to earn up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package
HOW TO APPLY?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
SAS - strategy - Customer Strategy - Insight - Credit Risk - Risk - Scoring - Scorecards - Modelling - Basel - Strategic - MI - Management Information - Product - Regulation - SQL - Unsecured - Loan