Senior Credit Risk Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
One of the UK's largest FS businesses within their sector - a major market player in the provision of financial products and services. Based on an expansive history stretching back over 150 years, the company has won awards for their products and services.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst:
- Lead and oversee the development and maintenance of statistical models (including IFRS 9), processes and procedures
- Support the business in moving to an Advanced Internal Ratings Based (AIRB) approach
- Ensure scorecards are performing within tolerances
- Undertake detailed statistical analysis
- Identify areas of improvement relating to data quality, model performance, etc.
- Prepare and present papers and reports for committee meetings, senior management and the Board
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Analyst role:
- Experience in a similar credit risk modelling position
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Knowledge of IRB approaches
- Strong technical skills with SAS or similar
- Able to interpret and present complex analytical data
- Able to support and guide more junior team members