Senior Credit Risk Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
BSM Group have been exclusively mandated by a growing Fintech firm based in London to assist in their search for a new Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join their expanding risk function. The role will report directly into the Head of Risk and will provide the candidate with the opportunity to be part of the growth of the risk function and interact with key stakeholders across the business at a key point in the firm's growth.
The firm are focused in the mortgage market and have seen extensive growth over the last 4 years and have gone through multiple rounds of successful investments with backing from major US Investment Banks. The ideal candidate will have experience with scorecard modelling in the mortgage sector with an understanding of secured loans.
Your initial responsibilities will cover, just to name a few:
- Design and implement the company's management strategy and policy
- Develop effective oversight over the firm's credit and fraud decisioning approach, balancing AI-driven decisioning with manual checks
- Ensure processes use market-leading software and service providers' solutions to manage fraud and credit risk
- Manage and oversee multiple partners' credit criteria in parallel
- Ensure the originated business remains within the company's appetite for credit, fraud and conduct risk
- Initiate and lead meaningful business intelligence on performance and quality
Experience we're looking for:
- At least 5-10 years' experience in mortgage credit risk management, ideally from a retail mortgage perspective
- A strong understanding of the mortgage fraud and credit risk events of third party services to enhance internal risk management strategies
- Scorecard modelling
- Understanding of secured loans
If you would be keen to find out more about the position and the firm then apply today.