Senior Credit Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
We are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Officer to lead the full credit risk function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and own the credit model development framework, and provide oversight and challenge of credit scorecards, including monitoring and oversight of credit decisioning.
- Monitor key metrics to identify existing and emerging Credit Risks, through existing MI, development of MI (including dashboard KRIs), independent analysis and targeted reviews.
- Develop and oversee the Credit Risk Appetite with approval from Board.
- Develop Credit Risk Policies, maintain and report against Credit Risk appetite statements and metrics
- Identify potential gaps and weaknesses in internal Credit Risk approach, strategy, models and processes.
- Provide assurance that we are delivering against its policies including the Responsible Lending approach.
- Develop and implement identification of external influences which may impact Credit Risk
- Review the credit pricing strategy
- Support the definition of the collection's strategy
- Provide thought leadership on the credit risk strategy and the prioritisation of key activities.
- Drive a strong risk management culture and support training and awareness of risk management, ensuring risk management is part of the day-to-day business
- Ensure we are compliant with policies and applicable regulation.
- Extensive Credit Risk management experience (Portfolio, credit and collections analytics, strategy and policy setting) in consumer finance
- Must have experience in subprime lending
- Proven track record of strengthening risk management capabilities in a portfolio or business
- Experience in establishing and maintaining a strong control environment
- Analytical and logical but with broad business experience and therefore the ability to manage risk within a commercial context
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and decision makers
- Clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving
lease note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.