Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
A well-established, award-winning bank well known for its quality service and products, involvement in ethical, environmental and community matters and high customer satisfaction levels. The company is now looking for an experienced Credit Risk professional with strong modelling experience to join the Model Validation team.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst:
- Join the model validation team
- Conduct independent validation of all models including IRB, provisioning, stress, liquidity, finance, operational risk, etc.
- Producing, analysing and monitoring associated documents and reports
- Advise model users on model risk related issues
- Support decision making regarding model risks
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst role:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent technical and software skills - preferably SAS
- Extensive exposure to Credit Risk model life cycle, building, developing, monitoring, validating, etc.
- Understanding of credit risk management analytical techniques and practices
- Good report writing and presentation skills
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.