Senior Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Credit Underwriter- Asset Finance
Salary to £75,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a substantially backed specialist lending business that provides business loans, asset finance and leasing facilities to the commercial and professions sectors.
Following the appointment of a new high-profile CEO with a remit for growth, they are building out their credit decisioning capability and taking a more intelligent approach to making lending decisions and portfolio management.
As such they are looking to recruit a Senior Credit Underwriter.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of credit papers for submission and presentation.
- Ensure an effective QA process is in place with constructive feedback / action plans to resolve identified concerns
- Support the development and delivery of new business initiatives though identification, assessment and mitigation of credit risks
- Encourage an open culture with regular two-way communication
- Provide guidance to the credit team and the wider business on credit policy and appetite
- Drive continuous improvement activity challenging processes and procedures to deliver optimal efficiency and effectiveness
- Build effective relationships within businesses and the Bank and attend customer visits as and when required
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ensure that team members complete online training as and when required and are kept updated with internal communications
- To support and assist the Head of Credit Management as and when required Deputise for the Head of Credit Management
The successful candidate must have solid and proven experience in underwriting a diverse range of assets across a wide credit spectrum.
This is a permanent role and an opportunity to join a great company with an excellent future and at an exciting time.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .