Senior Digital Product Manager - Trade Transformation - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading financial services provider.
- Defining and delivering digital product access channels, propositions and functionalities which are sufficiently flexible, scalable, simple and consistent enough to meet the needs of clients and our global or local businesses
- This role will focus on Digital Customer Channels and requires the job holder to actively participate and drive activity, defining strategy and drive end to end systems development, deployment and commercialization activity for GTRF products.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders both within and outside GTRF to ensure channel development is consistent and aligned to customer needs and are fit for purpose across all customer groups within the Bank
- Managing Information Technology delivery for Digital projects ensuring adequate resource availability to deliver agreed scope within timelines.
- Manage channel risks and adherence to regulatory compliance requirements
- Exploring opportunities for Cost reduction and Streamlining
- Communicating a clear vision for the Global Trade Receivables Finance business that is aligned to the overall bank vision, values and goals, and inspires and engages people to create an inclusive, high performing, customer centred culture
- Sharing best practice, coaching and developing other team members as needed to ensure that the team collectively maximise their performance, meet the required standards, and continuously develop their capabilities and experience
- Solid experience in managing or delivering Digital Platforms and or Propositions for transaction banking.
- Relevant subject knowledge in Documentary Trade, Receivables Finance and Supply Chain including basic knowledge of the Product Management discipline from a Digital or Customer channels aspect.
- Experience working in Global Trade and Receivable Finance
- Sound understanding of customers' use of Digital channels
- Experience working in an agile development methodology and design thinking
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Technical mindset with strong analytical and innovation skills
- Thorough understanding of the Group structures, values, behaviours, processes and objectives with a proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance whilst adhering to risk and compliance practices
- Proven ability of working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment