Senior Director of Tax, EU - Crewe, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CW1 2
- Handling all tax aspects of Brexit which includes reviewing client deals to determine the transfer pricing impact of transferring businesses.
- Lead contact for vetting all other income tax and indirect tax consequences of Brexit.
- Serves as an advisor to the business to ensure all pertinent tax data is considered in the structure.
- In coordination with the VP of Tax, determines the global impact of Brexit.
- Review new and existing client deals to ensure proper tax compliance, risk management, and legal entity efficiency.
- Steering Committee: Leads internal reporting for Global Indirect Tax functions.
- Reviews the Solvency II quarterly and annual reporting from a tax perspective for the purposes of UK regulatory filings
- Qualified to degree level
- Experience of operating at director level or similar
- Income Tax experience
- Experience within the Insurance/Financial Services/Telecoms sector
- Experience within the Big 4 industry
- Strong Knowledge & understanding of Solvency II
- Technical expert with experience of dealing with global tax queries
- Experience of dealing with Income tax in the Netherlands & Europe (preferred but not essential)