Senior Enterprise Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Job Title: SeniorEnterprise Risk Manager
Reports: 2 (Enterprise Risk Officer and Policy & Procedure Advisor)
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for the oversight of the enterprise risk management framework and team. They will oversee the business risk assessment process including testing, monitoring and measuring risks helping to ensure that the organisation can provide evidence that it is meeting its regulatory obligations, customer objectives and controlling risk within the business.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Oversight, enhancement and implementation of CCMs ERM framework throughout the UK and Pan European Business Units. Specifically, the Risk Management methodologies, systems, documentation and governance.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the all Three Lines of Defense on Risk related matters.
- Identifying Risk Events (External and Internal) that impact the business and recommending potential solutions.
- Oversight of the production of monthly Management Information in the form of an ERM pack.
- Work with other colleagues to improve companywide risk management knowledge.
- Provide the business with the ability to access the appropriate expertise, skills and knowledge which will enable them to enhance our evidence building capability.
- Analyse Management Information to identify potential risks areas, plan and lead enterprise risk reviews.
- Work effectively as part of the team to support colleagues in the achievement of department objectives and work effectively with the broader organisational team to achieve company objectives.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the business and other enterprise risk colleagues.
- Creation, collation and monitoring of Risk against agreed KRI Thresholds and established Risk Appetite.
- Second line attendance in each of the Risk Management Group meetings to ensure risk and control discussions are aligned with the terms of reference and CCMs Risk Appetite Statement / Thresholds.
- Production and presentation of relevant Management Information.
- Ensure that Enterprise Risk Management policies and procedures are kept up to date and that the key processes within the team continue to be embedded throughout the business.
- Oversight of CCMs Policies and Procedures Hub management.