Senior Enterprise Risk Officer - London - Up to £75,000 - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Fourthline are currently working with a well-established card provider who are looking to bring a Senior Enterprise Risk Manager into their growing team. Based in their London office, you will be working closely with the Head of Risk, ensuring risk management throughout the business.
Some key aspects of the role will include:
- Writing and presenting accurate reports with relation to risk management;
- Supporting members of the team with on-boarding of new staff;
- Developing and maintaining the current Risk Management Framework;
- Able to interact with colleagues across the wider business, monitoring and reporting on risks;
- Assisting with ad-hoc risk and compliance tasks.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a risk-facing financial services environment;
- Experience working with senior stakeholders and participating in board meetings;
- Previous career history within a regulated financial services firm.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please email maria.koundouri"at"to arrange a time to speak.