Senior Financial Crime Advisory Associate - London, United Kingdom,
An well established and respected international bank with a interesting risk profile is seeking a senior associate for financial crime advisory in their London office.
You will be joining a well liked financial crime team, and will be working with both front and back office.
As the Senior Associate for Financial Crime, you will:
- Assisting development and implementation of the Banks Financial Crime Strategy and Governanceframework.
- Be the advisory point of contact for KYC and Transaction Monitoring escalations.
- Work on group wide Financial Crime Risk Assessment
- Work closely with the MLRO on decision making
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant professional qualifications
- A strong understanding of Financial Crime risk, and experience of participating in reporting activities.
- Wide-ranging Financial Crime regulatory awareness and a strong horizon-scanner
- Understanding of Trade Finance
- Have a proven ability to manage and execute projects and change initiatives related to Financial Crime
- process enhancements
- Previous MENA market experience preferable
- Strong Excel Skills a plus
To learn more about this role, please call Jess on or