Senior Financial Crime Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Financial Crime Analyst
£45,000 - £65,000
One of the fastest-growing technology firms is hiring for a Senior Fraud and Financial Crime Analyst to lead their machine learning approach to detecting and preventing payments fraud.
Voted a leader for women in FinTech, one of the Most Inspirational companies in the UK, and with a unique business idea supported by FTSE 350 companies, this firm are not short of accolades. The company are disrupting and innovating the B2B payments space providing a unique solution for secure, fast and simple payments to businesses across the globe. Operating in multiple jurisdictions, they are continuing to grow at an impressive rate, offering you great progression opportunities and ability to put your mark in the e-money space.
- Lead the development of advanced analytics for fraud, pulling out key trends and patterns
- Monitor, maintain and make rule changes for the prevention and detection systems
- Build and present reports on the Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering developments for the business across multiple jurisdictions
- Develop machine learning and advanced modelling techniques for real time fraud detection
- Act as a Financial Crime subject matter expert to the business, particularly C-level executives
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis experience with SQL
- Strong Python programming experience
- Prior commercial experience in a fraud or financial crime role
- Payments exposure with knowledge of MasterCard or Visa card schemes
- Experience with visualisation tools, Tableau preferred
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work autonomously
Up to £65,000
Health insurance including gym discounts
Matched pension contribution
Season ticket loan
25 days holiday + bank holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.