Senior Fixed Income Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
This global organisation are the leading source of information and mass media insights, providing intelligent information to businesses and professionals worldwide.
Acting as an independent global evaluated pricing source covering over 2.6 million fixed income securities and derivatives. Their coverage spans all major financial markets and prices are available at multiple times daily.
They are looking to hire a Senior Fixed Income Analyst to be responsible for providing timely and accurate valuations on European fixed income securities and derivatives.
This is an exciting time to join this unique business as various projects and implementations take place across organisation.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Flexible benefits including pension scheme, holidays and other
- Permanent role with a global industry leader
- Genuine career progression opportunities in this global organisation
- Iconic offices in Canary Wharf, London
About your new role
This role requires you to evaluate fixed income securities with a focus on Government securities. It involves following financial markets, making use of big data sets to create meaningful trends/themes, design methodologies and ultimately make use of advanced technologies to evaluate bonds.
- Manage the evaluation process of fixed income portfolios
- Interact with clients to discuss broad market dynamics and specific challenges about fluctuations in prices
- Apply technologies to develop proprietary models and enhance end-to-end valuation practices
- Work with Research & Analytics team to innovate and automate existing models to ensure new methodologies are scalable and meet market standard
- Degree level education (ideally in Finance, Math or other quantitative discipline)
- Experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge in fixed income markets
- Familiar with programming language(s) e.g. Excel VBA, Python, Machine Learning, AI
If you believe this is the next career move for you, please do not hesitate to apply now.