Senior Investment Administrator - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
A fantastic opportunity has become available within a global investment management firm for a Senior Investment Administrator. Based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, my client is actively looking for a professional, career driven and motivated candidate to join their busy department on a permanent basis.
As this is a senior level appointment within administration, the successful candidate will have proven experience working within financial services or investment operations with a keen interest in progressing their career within a forward thinking company.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Investment Administrator:
- Review differences between client custody records & valuations positions - ensuring any anomalies are identified and corrected,
- Initiate diarised valuations & produce any adhoc requests
- Investigate & resolve any queries received by the department email address
- Processing section 793 notices, proxy voting, review temporary safe custody
- Actively review, maintain & action clients within the leavers & deceased system,
- Ability to assist in any ongoing project work,
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have solid experience working within financial services or investment operations
- Ideally studying towards or keen to complete the Investment Operations Certificate
- Excellent skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional communication skills when liaising with internal departments and external clients
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, as well as demonstrate strong problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to take the next step in their career, by moving into a Senior Investment Administrator role which will draw on your skills and expertise. In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including bonuses, study support, pension and full healthcare.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Senior Investment Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.