Senior Investment Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
SJC Partners is currently working closely with a high growth private equity backed Investment business in the heart of Manchester as they look to bolster the Investment team with a Senior Investment Analyst lead a small team and shape major investment decisions for the business
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the pricing of potential new acquisitions by assessing the risk profiles of the portfolios across Europe
- Creating new pricing methodologies
- Managing the investment memo creation in conjunction with the Lead Analyst and the Junior Investment Analysts
- Supporting the (on site) Due Diligence process to understand how the portfolio has been managed to date. Reflect the information to assess how the pricing models should be refined
- Creating of Ad-hoc models for valuation of portfolios of varying asset types and geographies
- Supporting the lead analyst with the development of the investment framework
- Managing external stakeholders including sellers, data providers and servicers
The successful candidate will have genuine analytical prowess, obtained a minimum 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.) and posses 2+ years experience of credit industry (Commercial or Consumer). Strong coding ability (Sql, R, Python or some other programming language) is a must with experience with NPV calculations, asset valuation and/or cash flow estimation approaches a plus but not a pre-requisite.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right individual.