Senior Investment Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Reporting into the Lead Analyst, you will take on the following responsibilities;
- Manage the pricing of potential new acquisitions by assessing the risk profiles of the portfolios
- Creation of new pricing methodologies;
- Manage the investment memo creation in conjunction with the Lead Analyst and the Junior Investment Analysts;
- Management and development of two Junior Investment Analysts;
- Support the (on site) Due Diligence process to understand how the portfolio has been managed to date. Reflect the information to assess how the pricing models should be refined;
- Creation of models for valuation of portfolios of varying asset types and geographies;
- Support lead analyst with the development of the investment framework;
- Manage external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (at least 2.1. classification) in a quantitative subject i.e. Maths, Physics, Economics etc and will already have two years' experience within the credit industry. Having strong commercial awareness, alongside experience in coding is going to be essential for this position. The culture of the organisation demands a tenacious, resilient personality with the ability to perform to very high standards under pressure. With the right skill set, drive and motivation, this opportunity will offer the successful individual a chance to build a hugely successful career.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply accordingly or call Sam Mackenzie for further information on .