Senior Investment Specialist Relationship Management - Cheshire, United Kingdom,
A leading wealth management organisation is currently seeking a Senior Investment Specialist to join its operations in the North West. Reporting into the Team Head, the purpose of the role will be to support Wealth Advisors by providing investment knowledge of the Group's discretionary services to HNW clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Wealth Advisors by providing expert knowledge of the Group's discretionary services to HNW clients.
- Act as a point of contact for investment queries
- Build strong connections with Wealth Advisors and their clients, helping to retain and grow assets under management.
- Support and promote discretionary services
The successful candidate will have:
- CISI Diploma Level 6/7 or equivalent
- Strong investment knowledge across multiple asset classes
- Excellent communciation, analytical, organisation and relationship management skills
- Ability to organise and run own diary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. As this is a service driven relationship role, no client bank is required. There is a strong reward package and flexibility offered on remote working. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.