Senior Manager - Data Science and AI - London, United Kingdom,
Data Science and AI Senior Manager
Up to £95,000
This company gives you the unique opportunity to join a fast-growing Forensic Technology Practice. You will build your own group of Specialist Data Scientists and steer projects the way you want. This is a great way to get exposure to different companies and sectors and use your knowledge to influence the way they use Data Science!
In this role you will use your Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling experience to teach and develop your team into specialists as well as evolve multiple companies' analytics capability. In this role you will:
- Work with clients and stakeholders to understand and fill their requirements using tools such as SAS, R and Hadoop
- Deliver analytical work both individually and in your team, using Hadoop/Hive
- Review and analyse vast and dissimilar data sets to uncover issues and anomalies, using R or SAS
Key Skills & Requirements
- Recent experience leading a team
- Strong experience in analysis and modelling tools: SAS, R, Scala
- Scripting and Programming skills: C#, Java, Python
- Analysis of big data sets: Hadoop/Hive
- Experience in statistical and predictive modelling techniques: Clustering, Regression etc
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.