Senior Manager - MIS, Data and Analytics - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Senior Vice President, MIS, Data and Analytics
My client a leading financial services organisation is recruiting for a Vice President - MI, Data and Analytics.
The role which is Vice President level sits within Risk Management as the No2 to the Global Head of MI, Data and Analytics for that area. It is a global role and requires a highly experienced person to assess the current tools in use and start a re-build of the framework, tools and reporting.
Part of the role will also be supporting the Global Head and oversight of staff to provide support in the challenge ahead. This position interacts and provides reporting to extremely senior individuals in the business, therefore experience at a very senior level is necessary along with previous leadership expertise.
Project Management will also play a part in the role with the changing environment and organisational skills that come with that.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- 5 years plus of experience within financial services in the field on MI, Data and Analytics
- Extensive and proven track record in analysis and re-building management information tools within financial services.
- Strong background in producing high quality reporting to very senior stakeholders adding insight
- Experience of working with very senior level stakeholders
- Exposure to BI tools would be beneficial.
- Project management experience