Senior Manager - Risk - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Dedicated to success, this company has embedded a strong foundation not only in the UK, but overseas as well. The working environment is not only vibrant and innovative, but also focused on achieving results with the brightest talent. If you want to be part of this journey, then look no further.
The ideal candidate will sit within the Financial Risk & Analytics team and where you will work across stress testing and IFRS9 modelling. In addition to this, you will be able to:
- Work with the analytics and innovation team across the retail and wholesale portfolios.
- Play a fundamental part in the design, development and implementation of analytical and modelling projects.
- Scope, design, build and maintain stress testing and IFRS9 models for the retail and wholesale portfolios.
- Be a key support for the managements on-going analytical projects.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders to ensure and smooth project delivery.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will be degree educated in a numerate discipline and have experience of data driven analysis. In addition to this, you will also:
- Have working experience using SAS, SQL or Python - working across large datasets.
- Worked within the Credit Risk space.
- Proven ability to plan and organise your own workload and deliver in a challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a key understanding being able to analyse numerical data.
- The ability to identify issues and trends from data.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.