Senior Manager, Regulatory (Conduct). Big 4 Firm. - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
British Pound . GBP 95000.00-95000.00
The Regulatory Team of a Big 4 Firm is looking to appoint a Regulatory (Conduct) Senior Manager to join their market leading regulatory team.
The Regulatory Team delivers regulatory compliance or risk management related support to firms that are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ("FCA") or the Prudential Regulatory Authority ("PRA").
This is a varied role that offers tremendous opportunity for development in one of the UK's fastest growth professions at one of the UK's largest and more renowned regulatory consultancy practice.
- Advising clients on the impact of the changing regulatory landscapes on their business models and supporting them through that change.
- Managing the delivery of engagements, which would typically include gap analysis, transformational support, remediation, training, authorisation assistance, pre FCA or PRA visit assistance and the provision of ad-hoc regulatory advice and guidance.
- Building and running a portfolio of work, which might comprise a small number of large/complicated engagements or multiple smaller engagements.
- Playing a prominent role in business development for the Regulatory Team and wider business, which might include assisting in the building of propositions and taking these to market as well as identifying opportunities for on-sell from existing client engagements.
- Playing a role in the leadership of the regional regulatory team.
- Possessing an industry recognised qualification (e.g. CISA, FPC, IMC, CFA etc.): desirable.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the banking sector: highly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK regulatory framework applicable to the governance, oversight, control and conduct of banks: highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory framework applicable to the governance, oversight, control and conduct of mortgage, insurance, investment management, consumer credit and/or payment services firms: desirable.
Experience of working in a senior regulatory compliance or risk management related role: desirable.